SheKnows is seeking an Account Manager to work in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. Take a look and see if this is the right opportunity for you!
The Account Manager is responsible for the overall success of all accounts once they’ve been sold, including campaign implementation, performance, reporting, retention and growth. This is primarily driven through acute attention to campaign performance data, optimization and issue resolution.
- Act as a liaison between sales and production teams to facilitate communication, manage workflow and day-to-day logistics and ensure successful and timely delivery of all sold and internal advertising campaigns
- Work closely with Pre-Sales and Strategy teams to troubleshoot and forecast any questions or issues that may come with new campaign elements
- Participate in conference calls with agencies, account executives and clients to go over details of each sold ad campaign, understand scope of project, define performance goals, communicate ongoing campaign success and optimization strategies
- Effectively set and manage expectations both internally and externally
- Create and enforce project schedules with input from team as needed, ensuring deadlines and launch dates are met
- Ensure appropriate KPIs are assigned to all campaigns before launch and act as the primary driving force to ensure those KPIs are being met throughout the life of the campaign, requiring integration with trafficking, media buying, social and sales teams
- Coordinate with all internal departments to execute and implement all elements of sold advertising campaigns ensuring all of the client’s needs were met and their brand was represented the way it was promised to them
- Update project management system with campaign details and delegate tasks to appropriate teams for each project on a daily basis according to campaign timeline
- Monitor performance throughout campaign lifecycle and provide final metrics/statistics at the conclusion of each project
- Manage project budgets utilizing defined processes, including assigning and measuring resources spent against project estimate
- Manage multiple projects with various timelines simultaneously
- Participate in weekly Sales & Marketing department meetings to discuss progress, goals and company updates
- Bachelor’s degree, preferably marketing or business related
- 1-2 years of experience working in account management, online advertising or a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Proactive and able to anticipate and manage risk
- Ability to handle demanding clients and large initiatives in a fast-paced environment
- Proven time management skills
- Ability to independently set and manage multiple competing priorities
- Outstanding organizational ability, critical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
Job Title: Account Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Then please send your letter of interest, resume detailing your background and salary requirements to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.