SheKnows is seeking a talented Product Manager to work in our Scottsdale, Arizona office. Take a look and see if this is the right opportunity for you!
SheKnows, a leading digital media platform for women, is looking for a new Product Manager. The position will serve on the Product Team and report to the VP of Product & Design. The Product Manager is responsible for defining business goals and translating goals into business requirements and/or design specifications. Specifically the Product Manager works closely with internal teams to define, launch, analyze, and maintain the company’s consumer facing websites, internal CMS, B2B platforms and new digital features and functionality.
- Manage product lifecycle from strategic planning to launch. Collaborate with designers and developers to ensure projects are delivered on time and as scoped.
- Work with various business teams to understand business requirements and translate them into new features or iterations of current ones.
- Author product specifications, this includes site map, user flow, wire-frames, user stories, and product one-sheets.
- Conduct user research and analyze usage data (through a number of means including analytics services and A/B testing) to develop an understanding of our users and the competitive landscape, as well as to measure the effectiveness of our current features.
- Assist with development iteration planning and feature prioritization.
- Manage website maintenance. Verify and prioritize bug reports, escalate any critical issues to appropriate stakeholders, and ensure a resolution to all issues reported.
- Shape the interactions of our products across web, and mobile to provide an outstanding user experience.
- Bachelor degree required. If degree is in the fields of design, Computer Interaction, Computer Science, Engineering, Business, or other Technical field, that’s a plus.
- 2+ years of proven experience in Product Manager role on an Agile/Scrum team.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining an organized and detailed workload. Willing and able to get down in the details “to make things happen”.
- Strong MS Office Skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and experienced in Jira.
- Nice to have: knowledge of online media publishing and advertising landscape.
Job Title: Product Manager
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Then please send your letter of interest, resume detailing your background and salary requirements to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.