SheKnows is searching for a Planning Coordinator to work with our Ad Operations team. Take a look and see if this is the right opportunity for you!
Planning Coordinators are responsible for front end campaign entry and maintenance in DSM (Dart Sales Manager) for the entire life of a campaign they are assigned to. They are also involved in troubleshooting issues with campaigns, suggesting solutions and assisting Campaign Managers and Sales Planners in making sure each campaign is successful.
Our ideal candidate will be technically minded and a team-oriented problem solver. This position will interact with multiple departments internally in order to oversee and manage the proper implementation for the life cycle of a campaign. Excellent prioritization and time management skills are a must as the Planning Coordinator works under the pressure of multiple deadlines.
This is an entry level, non-client facing, position in the Ad Operations department of the Scottsdale Arizona office. This is not a Sales or Marketing position.
- Ensure campaigns are set up correctly in DSM, while maintaining processes and naming conventions.
- Work with other ad serving and workflow tools as needed to ensure campaigns are successfully executed (DFP, Agile Zen, Spring Pad, Basecamp, etc.).
- Ensure revisions to campaigns are entered into DSM in an accurate and timely fashion.
- Assist with Special Projects as assigned.
- Help enter and track exclusive dates for sponsorships and takeovers.
- Update online manual for Planning Coordinators with changes to process or new processes as needed.
- Provide input on team processes and capabilities to improve organizational excellence.
- Assist Campaign Managers as requested to troubleshoot or ensure campaign delivery and success.
- Assist Planners in all aspects of setting up campaigns and reserving dates as needed.
- Learn and expand knowledge of Ad Operations and products as well as systems we use.
- Work and communicate with people not located in the home office and outside of the local time zone.
- Identify and troubleshoot data entry discrepancies and inaccuracies.
- Knowledge of DSM preferred but not required
- Proficient or expert knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially Excel and Outlook
- Organized and detail oriented with excellent communication skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Ability to effectively handle pressure with a high volume of work
- Strong, core math skills
- Customer service attitude – positive, flexible, patient, courteous, accountable, professional
- Ability to adapt to frequent changes in processes as new products and innovations are offered and expanded upon.
Job Title: Planning Coordinator
Location: Scottsdale, AZ
Is this you? Are you ready for an incredible job with one of the fastest growing online destinations for women? Then please send your letter of interest, resume detailing your background and salary requirements to Renae Vaules, Human Resource Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
SheKnows.com is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company subscribes to all state and federal regulations and prohibits discrimination based on gender, race, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, marital status, age, religion or veteran status. SheKnows hires only individuals lawfully authorized to work in the United States.