6 ways to make time for sex
Work, kids, cleaning the house, running errands, maybe you take night classes too... who has time for romance with all that going on? You should -- and you can.
Try some of these tips to squeeze in time for sweet lovin' even when you think you'd rather sleep. Trust me, you don't want to put catching a few more zzzs ahead of this. Quickies can recharge you and your relationship.
1. Think sexy, be sexyBy thinking confident thoughts about your body all day, you'll feel confident and sexy all night. Focus on your favorite part of your body.
2. Don't get stuck in a bedroom rutLiterally. There are plenty of other rooms that you and your partner find yourselves in together throughout the day besides the bedroom. Alone in the laundry room? Have time to grab a shower together? How about the home office? New places feel electric.
3. Help a guy outAs lovely as extended foreplay is, it is not always feasible -- especially when you're talking quickies. Take matters into your own hands by getting yourself started. Trust us -- he'll quickly follow.
4. The no-sex quickieYou don't need sex to create a deeper emotional connection. Try lying next to each other, face to face, hands on each others hearts. Try to match each other's breathing while looking in his eyes. Intense.
5. Visualize, realizeExpect the sex to be great. Think about it throughout the day. The more you get yourself worked up with your lusty thoughts, the more worked up you'll actually be when it happens.
6. Flirt all day for a great time all nightYour partner needs flirtation and affection just as much as you do to feel sexy and wanted. Hold hands, kiss his neck, comment on his cute butt. The more wanted he feels, the more he'll want you.