Kissing connectivity - Lessons in kissing
In Part 1 of this article, Edel Jarboe discusses the progression from special first kisses to the perfunctory married kind. Kissing is commonplace for many of us now, kissing our partners without thinking at least once a day. But shouldn't a kiss always be special? Now take a refresher course in kissing like you mean it!
2. Be creative. Kiss your partner's forehead, eyelids, cheeks, nose and chin, before kissing your partner on the mouth.
3. If you don't like your partner's kissing style, tell them gently how you would like to be kissed. Better yet, show them.
4. Gently caress your partner's hands, neck, or back as you kiss. Make it more than a mere meeting of the lips.
5. If you don't have time for a "real kiss", make a verbal promise of "Later." You and your partner will have something to look forward to and you will have put the magic of anticipation back into your relationship.
Other daily steps to intimacy
2. Be there for each other.
3. Touch each other.
4. Go out on a "date" at least once a month. Maybe even re-create your first date.
5. Have a candlelight dinner.
6. Plan a special day together for just the two of you.
More passion tips by Dr. Leslie Parrott
2. Write a love letter to your mate. Make it a little unpredictable. Throw your partner off guard by saying things you don't normally say.
3. Agree to take turns initiating affection so it doesn't always fall to the same partner.
4. Every once in a while, schedule passion on your calendar in advance.
5. Focus on your "appointment" in the hours preceding so your passion and excitement has time to really build.