10 Ways you can tell it's cuffing season
The cold weather is creeping in, and for singles, that means one major thing: It's cuffing season.
For the uninitiated, cuffing season is that time of year when the weather drops and singles scramble to find a "winter boyfriend" to snuggle with during the dark, chilly months of fall and winter. While we know the season (it's practically circled on our calendars), here are 10 ways to tell that cuffing season is in full effect.
1. Tinder has become extremely appealing
Seriously, we're getting so tired of swiping left and just want to find one good guy.
2. You want someone else to take your Instagram photos for you
And you can finally stop asking your mom to help out!
3. The guy who eats nothing but pizza and plays Fallout 4 all day is starting to look like a catch
Plus you can split a pizza. Ah, the health benefits of being in a relationship are seemingly endless.
4. You have a legit excuse for why you cannot go out with your friends
Winter boyfriends really do make the greatest alibis.
5. You can blame someone else for drinking all of the wine
Because it's much less depressing than downing a bottle on your own.
6. You can fool your mom into thinking she's getting grandchildren sometime soon
Because that's what a winter boyfriend is for!
7. Bed is so much warmer with an extra body
You can save so much money on heating and extra blankets!
8. You missed this
Kissing frogs happened in summer; now it's time to find your Prince Charming.
9. You're seriously considering waxing even though it's winter
And you know that's some serious dedication. Ouch!
10. Going out with friends always means even-numbered reservations
Plus you also get to try out more than one dish — which makes life so much easier when you can't decide what to order.