We've all been there: You're making out, and just as you're about to get to the good stuff (a.k.a. the dirty stuff), there's your pet peering at you from the foot of the bed. Yep, they've got a front row seat to the live show and don't seem to be giving it up anytime soon. You try to forge on but they just won't... stop... staring. You spend so much time wondering what they're thinking that you end up missing out on the sex part. Womp, womp.
Here are some of the scenarios you came up with along the way:
1. "I used to have one of those."
2. "He's doing that all wrong."
3. "Where did all these toys come from?!"
4. "I'll have to try that with the couch cushion later."
5. "When I make sounds like that, it's because I can't poop."
6. "Why lift your leg like that when there's no — ohhh I see."
7. "Can I have some?"
8. "I sniff there all the time and she hates it."
9. "Oh look, a sock!"
10. "Maybe if I keep staring one of them will remember it's time for me to go. Like, go go."
11. "So he can bite you but I can't?"
12. "Why doesn't he understand I don't want to play fetch?"
13. "What's he looking for in there?"
14. "I did that to my chew toy once. It hasn't been the same since."
More sex tips
4 Ways to keep your sex life fresh
Getting in touch with your sexuality
Keeping it interesting in the bedroom