12 Things you should never say to a bridezilla
Weddings are oodles of fun... you know, when you're not the one planning it. Brides are under a lot of pressure these days, which is why it's uber-important to be supportive and always say the right thing. Otherwise, you might end up shanked. (Kidding. Sort of.) So you might just want to avoid saying one of these 12 things to a bridezilla-to-be.
1. "Are you sure you're ready to get married?"
2. "You're having your wedding where?"
Photo credit: zhukaiww/Youtube
3. "Do you think wearing white is really… appropriate?"
Photo credit: Raixor2nd/YouTube
4. "Relaaax, everything will be fiiine."
Photo credit: Sucka4MusiCX/YouTube
5. "Don't be so hard on yourself: 50 percent of marriages fail."
Photo credit: 20th Century Fox/YouTube
6. "What's your wedding date again? Where is it again? What's your website again?"
Photo credit:Loretta Graziano Breuning/YouTube
7. "You're way too good for him… but whatever makes you happy!"
Photo credit: MOVIECLIPS/YouTube
8. "Where's your third cousin's wife's sister's hairdresser's invitation?"
9. "That's… different."
Photo credit: Logan Warren/YouTube
10. "You ate the whole thing? Good luck fitting into your dress."
Photo credit: FRIENDSadicts/YouTube
11. "Is your menu going to have a gluten-free option?"
Photo credit: Hannah88May's/YouTube
12. "You only get married once. Well, hopefully."