The Hunger Games-inspired wedding ideas
Get prepared for your nuptials to the Peeta in your life with these The Hunger Games-inspired wedding themes. From fabulous hairstyles to the dresses that could start a flame all on their own, these weddings will make you volunteer as tribute to walk down the district aisle.
Inspired by the mockingjay
Photo credit: Closer to Love
A wedding look straight out of Katniss Everdeen's dreams, this wedding inspiration has all of the essential elements that made us fall in love with The Hunger Games. From her unique braid to the feather detail in both the hair and crown, this bride is the spitting-image of Katniss. We love the small details including the clock (from the arena scene) and the rustic background that look as if this wedding really did take place in District 12.
Get the look
- Empire sweetheart chiffon wedding dress (Fishinthesky.com, $209)
- Tribal leather hair clip with feathers (Etsy, $8)
- Cascadia bridal browband (Designer Wedding Jewelry, $55)
- White feather headband (Etsy, $50)
- Vintage alarm clock (Etsy, $49)
- Wooden feathers (All Wood Arrows, $144)
- Bulzeye target (Cabela's, $100)