You’ve never seen a calendar like this one before, and now that you’ve seen the video, we’re guessing you’re going to want one.
Lucky for you, this trendy photo calendar is pretty easy to assemble and even easier to change over from month to month. Grab your supplies, and get started!
DIY photo calendar
- 1 large frame
- 1 chalkboard title so you can write out the months
- 7 chalkboard rectangles for the days of the week
- 5 pieces of string
- 31 mini clothespins
- 10 hooks and eyes
- Fujifilm Instax SHARE Printer
- 31 Fujifilm Instax instant photos
- Print photos from your Instax SHARE Printer.
- Write a number from 1 – 31 on each picture.
- Mark where the eyelets go on the frame.
- Screw the eyelets into the frame.
- Tie the string from the eyelets, creating rows.
- Attach the chalkboard on top of the frame for the month.
- Attach the days of the week to the frame.
- Clip the pictures onto the string using the clothespins.
This post was sponsored by Fujifilm.