Frames are usually the go-to way of displaying photos on a wall, but it’s time to step outside of that box.
These photo wall squares are easy to make and customize to your style and decor, plus they make a great conversation piece for guests.
Watch the video above, and then follow these simple steps to make your own.
DIY photo wall squares
- 17 (3.5 x 2.3-inch) mini canvases
- 3 shades of the same color of paint
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 90 Instant Camera
- 17 Fujifilm Instax instant photos
- Mod Podge, matte finish
- Paint the edges of your canvases and about a quarter of an inch border on the fronts of the canvases. Do some canvases in each shade of paint.
- Use an Instax Mini 90 Instant Camera to take photos.
- Once the paint is dry, put a thin layer of Modge Podge on a canvas.
- Add a picture to the center of the canvas.
- Coat the top of the picture with another thin layer of Modge Podge.
- Repeat the Mod Podge and photo process with each canvas.
- Once the canvases are dry, create your own photo gallery by hanging the squares.
This post was sponsored by Fujifilm.