This personalized photo banner is easy to make and perfect for any occasion.
DIY photo banner
- 1 strand of lights
- Chalk banner flags that spell out a message, like “Happy Birthday”
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera
- Fujifilm Instax instant photos
- Hole punch
- Chalk pen
- Punch 2 holes into the top of each banner flag on each side.
- Cut several 6-inch pieces of ribbon.
- Tie the banner flags to the strand of lights using the 6-inch pieces of ribbon.
- Use the Fujifilm Instax Mini 8 Instant Camera to create photos.
- Cut more ribbon into 12-inch pieces to tie the photos to the lights.
- Glue the ribbon to the back of your Instax instant photos.
- Hang, and turn on the lights.
This post was sponsored by Fujifilm.