Chalkboard paint is an absolutely wonderful thing for any crafter. You can use it to transform anything, even an old piece of wood, into something far more fun. Watch the video to see how you can create your own little wooden chalkboard.
- Log slice
- Chalkboard paint
- Prime the wood slice.
- Paint the first coat of chalkboard paint going in one direction.
- Paint the second coat going a different direction.
- Once dry, season the chalkboard by rubbing the whole surface with the side of a piece of chalk.
- Wipe everything down with a dry rag.
- Draw or write your fall message.