Easy, homemade carrot-orange juice
Want a super delicious way to get your kids to consume more fruits and veggies? Serve your youngsters this healthy, homemade juice to start their day off right. Carrots and oranges are naturally sweet, which is why kids won’t even notice that this juice is healthy.
Your kids are never going to know how healthy this juice truly is! This juice is so delicious and sweet they are going to ask for it daily. We added fresh ginger in this recipe to give the juice a kick. Too much can be quite spicy, so only add a very small amount or omit if you don’t like the spiciness it gives. This juice provides vitamins, beta-carotene and antioxidants which makes us moms delighted when kids gulp this healthy drink down.
Easy, homemade carrot-orange juice recipe
Yield: 2 servings
- 1 pound carrots
- 2 large navel oranges cut in half and peeled with seeds removed
- 1 large apple, cut in half
- 1-inch cube of fresh ginger (optional)
- In a juicer add the carrots a few at a time until all are juiced. Add in the ginger, apple and the oranges. Continue to push the fruit through the juicer.
- Divide the fresh juice between two small glasses and serve immediately.