Easy taco roll-ups
If you've been searching for a super easy and delicious snack or lunch idea, this recipe is for you! Tortillas are filled with a creamy cream cheese mixture, taco seasonings and crunchy veggies — and rolled up and chilled. Slice into pinwheels and enjoy. These are wonderful for kids' lunch boxes or as a make-ahead after-school treat.
These little taco roll-ups might be bite-sized, but they are large in flavor. Cream cheese is mixed with salsa, green onions and shredded cheddar cheese, and then rolled up into these fantastic little bites. You can also make both the filling and the roll-ups ahead and keeping them in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Easy taco roll-ups recipe
Yield: 8 servings
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons powdered taco seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 16-ounce jar of salsa
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup green onions, thinly sliced
- 8 burrito-sized tortillas
- In a bowl, add cream cheese, taco seasoning, garlic and salsa, mixing well until the mixture is smooth and creamy. Add in the green onions and the cheddar cheese, mixing well.
- Divide the cheese mixture between the eight tortillas and roll them up tightly. Wrap in plastic wrap and place in the refrigerator. When ready to serve, unwrap and slice into rounds. Serve immediately.