Get the look
- Pull hair to one side (if your pieces on the opposite side won’t reach, braid them in).
- Tie into a ponytail using a clear elastic. Divide hair into two sections.
- Take a small piece of hair from behind section two.
- Cross that small piece over section two and combine it with section one.
- Take a small piece from section one.
- Cross that small section over section one and combine it with section two.
- Repeat until finished. Tie off with a clear elastic and spread fishtail until desired thickness.
- Topsy tail time! Make a hole right above the elastic and push tail through.
More summer hair tips
5 Tips to keep hair hydrated
5 Funky braid tutorials
How to prep your hair for summer