Music makes the world go ’round. Bring quality sound to your world with these headphone options.
People love a personalized sound, and it’s no different when it comes to how you hear that sound. From adults who are inspired by the Billboard Music Award winners, to little ones who listen to their own tunes, the right headphones can make all the difference. One of these might be right for you!
If money isn’t an issue when it comes to rocking your world, the V-Moda M-100 might be the right fit for you. These beauties provide plenty of cushion for your ears and quality sound for your senses. We can’t forget durability — these have a steel frame, Kevlar-reinforced cables and plugs and a Steelflex headband.
- Headphones fold into a hard-shell, protective, portable case
- A flexible steel headband with a hinge mechanism provides for 1 million-plus bends
- Memory foam that forms to your ears to provide comfort and noise isolation
- A professional-grade microphone you can use for things like voice-recognition commands, gaming or Skype
- Balanced and unique sound, with deep yet clean bass, vibrant midranges and clear and transparent highs
- Compatible with iPhone, iPad, iPod, BlackBerry, Windows, Android, mp3 and smartphones.
These headphones are available in matte black, shadow or white silver, with several color options for custom exterior shield kits. (V-MODA, $310)
Looking for a stylish set of DJ-style, on-ear headphones that feature superior audio quality but won’t break the bank? Try Urbanears Zinken headphones. These are designed with comfort in mind, with a padded headband and swivel-style ear caps that include comfortable ear cushions. If you like to share the sweet sounds of music, Zinken’s ZoundPlug is an audio output socket that will let a friend plug in and hear what you’re listening to.
These earphones are super-stylish and come in 10 different color options, and they give great sound quality, too. They produce accurate sound, with slight adjustments to the low and high frequencies for more comfortable listening, and feature a custom-designed 40 mm dual-diaphragm driver that is finely tuned to provide amazing sound across the entire frequency spectrum.
- Swivel ear caps
- Adjustable headband
- Specially selected materials that do not absorb sweat and odors
- Designed to thrive in a DJ environment, but also excel at day-to-day use
(Urbanears Zinken, $100)
Griffin Technology Crayola myPhones
We can’t forget the kiddos when it comes to music and audio listening. With the Crayola myPhones headphones, kids can listen to audio at a safer volume, with a built-in volume-limiting circuitry that keeps the sound pressure down to levels recommended as safe for young ears.
Available in two color combinations, pink/purple and blue/green, with three Crayola Fine Line Washable Markers and three sticker sheets to decorate the headphones. These headphones are intended for use by kids aged 3 and older.
- Comfortable with ample ear cushioning
- Sized with kids in mind
- For use with computers, handheld games and more
Let the sound take you away!