Are you one of the many women looking for a natural way to fight the aging process?
It’s easy to find workout programs to help you get thinner thighs, slim arms and a toned tummy, but has anyone ever taught you how to exercise your facial features?
Renowned facial exercise expert and organic skincare guru Lavinia Borcau recently released her new facial exercise DVD program, From My Neck Up. The program features exercises that can help fight the aging process; she has even claimed it to be the new alternative to a facelift. No needle? No surgery? Why not give it a try?
Raise your brows
Eyebrows are one of the most important features on your face because they keep you looking awake and alert. Keep those brows up high by doing the following exercise.
- Step 1: Press the tips of your fingers from both hands below the eyebrows.
- Step 2: Try to move your eyebrows down and close your eyes tightly. Hold for 7 counts. Slowly release and take a deep breath. Repeat movement 5 to 7 times.
To help firm lower cheeks and eliminate pouches, you need to train the corners of your mouth to turn up. The following simple steps will help keep the cheeks lifted and create a naturally youthful look.
- Step 1: Tighten and lift corners of your mouth while pressing cheek muscles to the sides of your mouth.
- Step 2: Place middle fingers from each hand in the creases on either side of the mouth. Press firmly and repeat slowly. Repeat this motion 21 times.
Lift your double chin
The following exercise will help eliminate any possibilities of dealing with the not-so-cute double chin. Try this quick exercise once a day and you’ll have the best chin and neck in town!
- Step 1: Keeping your neck taught, press the lower lip over the upper lip and smile, lifting the corners of your mouth.
- Step 2: Using your palms or the knuckles of your fist, rub the underlying muscle vigorously 7 to 21 times. Slowly release and take a deep breath.
The DVD is available on Lavinia’s website for $50 and includes a sample kit of the La Vie Organique luxury organic product line.