Jennifer Lawrence’s stunning Dior Haute Couture gown and Oscar win wowed us all last night! Another thing that caught our attention? That gorgeous updo!
We turned to her mane man, Dove Celebrity Stylist Mark Townsend, for tips on recreating the look at home.
“Jennifer Lawrence is a dream to work with — she is so unbelievably fun and inspiring,” Townsend says.
Steal the look
- Start by applying a few drops of Dove Nourishing Oil Care Anti-Frizz Serum to damp hair and comb through. The natural almond and coconut oils in the serum will give locks extra moisture and shine.
- Next, add a large dollop of Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse to hair and blow dry with a large round brush.
- Add a nickel size amount of Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum in your hands and rake through the hair to create texture and shine.
- Taking random pieces from each side, loosely twist and pin together at the back of the head with eight bobby pins in crosses.
- Finally, take the remaining hair and gather it into a loose, playful bun. Finish with Dove Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray.