Adele‘s usual awards-show look is all black, but maybe motherhood has inspired her to do a little something different. The “Someone Like You” singer wore a seriously colorful Valentino creation to the show.
As for the makeup? Michael Ashton said he was inspired to create a vintage look that complemented her gown — and most of it came courtesy of Lancôme.
- Armani Maestro Fusion Foundation Shade 3
- YSL Touche Eclat
- Lancôme Le Crayon Poudre brow pencil
- Lancôme Color Design Infinité 24H Eye Shadow in Continuous Creme
- Lancôme Color Design 5 Shadow & Liner Palette in Coral Crush
- Maybelline Studio Gel Liner in Black
- Lancôme Hypnôse Star Mascara in Noir Midnight
- Armani Lip Maestro 500 in Blush
- MyFace Lip Liner in Nude
- Sisley Phyto-Lip Star Lip Gloss in White Diamond