Stylist: Dove celeb stylist Mark Townsend
Inspiration: “For the Screen Actors Guild Awards, I was inspired by Old Hollywood glamour, so I wanted Jennifer’s hair to show that influence and inspiration, but I wanted it to be young and very modern as well.”
Get the look
- To get those beautiful sideswept waves, start by applying a nickel size amount of the new Dove Color Care Leave On Conditioner into damp hair.
- Next, apply a generous amount of the Dove Nourishing Curls Whipped Cream Mousse and blow dry with a large round brush. To give locks a loose wave, wrap sections of hair varying from two to five inches around a 1-1/4-inch curling iron, leaving the ends out.
- Take a small amount of Dove Frizz-Free Shine Cream-Serum in your hands, rub them together and then rake fingers through the waves to break them up and give the hair amazing shine.
- Next, take the hair from the right side, twist it and pin it in the back with a few bobby pins. To give the hair a cool, lived-in texture, spray Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray from mid-length to ends and scrunch with your hands.
- Finish off the look by spraying Dove Strength & Shine Extra Hold Hairspray liberally all over to keep hair in place all night and give it even more shine.