We have a total crush on Nina Dobrev’s chic ‘do. Find out why in this week’s installment of Celeb Hairstyle of the Week!
I’ll just say it: I’m continually amazed by the braided updos the hottest celebs have been wearing lately. Stylists everywhere are pushing some serious hair limits and pumping out totally chic ‘dos that make me weak in the knees! So what’s my latest obsession? Nina Dobrev’s complex bun.
The The Vampire Diaries star rocked an adorable topknot to the InStyle and Warner Bros. Golden Globe after party recently and I was pleasantly surprised to see the back of this ‘do. As if the cute topknot detail wasn’t enough, Nina had to look even more fab with a braided back. Awesome, right?
Get the look
Inspiration: “Nina’s dress was very feminine so we wanted to complement the look with her hair,” Capri says.
Products: U LUXURY Shampoo ($43), U LUXURY Conditioner ($47), UNITE 7SECONDS Conditioner ($26), UNITE 9-Row Denman Brush ($52), UNITE BEACH DAY ($30), UNITE GO365 Hairspray ($31) and UNITE SHINA-Mist ($26). Available at Unitehair.com.
- Start by prepping hair with U LUXURY Shampoo and Conditioner. The duo will help to smooth locks and add shine!
- Next, detangle, condition and protect hair with UNITE 7SECONDS Conditioner.
- Now, blow dry hair using the UNITE 9-Row Denman Brush to smooth the hair’s cuticle.
- Flip your head upside down while someone does a classic braid from the nape to the crown of your head.
- Next, pull all remaining hair up into a ponytail.
- Spritz UNITE BEACH DAY Spray throughout the dry ponytail to add density to hair.
- Next, wrap and pin hair into a classic bun.
- Finally, hold the look in place with UNITE GO365 Hairspray and polish the look off with UNITE SHINA-Mist.