Cyber Monday is much less stressful than Black Friday. You can just sit in the comfort of your own home and shop online in your pajamas. However, you should still do a little research and be prepared in order to get the biggest savings.
Target starts Cyber Monday on Sunday
The savings won’t stop all week at Target.com. Target is beginning their Cyber Monday sale on Sunday, and they will roll out new deals throughout the week. So, you’ll need to check back often to see what’s on sale. It’s expected that some of the best deals will be available on Sunday and Monday.
Here is just a taste of some of the expected Cyber Monday deals from Target.
- Buy a Motorola Digital Video Baby Monitor, get a $50 Target Card (Sunday)
- Sony Blu-Ray Disc Player for just $70 (Sunday)
- Acer Aspire One 10.1-inch Netbook for only $200 (Cyber Monday only)
- Save 25 percent on all Dyson vacuums (Cyber Monday only)
Save all week long
You can also find a number of deals that well be available all week long at Target.com. Here are just a few of these deals that have been revealed so far.
- Buy a KitchenAid Professional 6-Quart Stand Mixer, get at $50 Target Card
- Buy a Vtech InnoTab 2S Learning App Tablet, get a free software title
- Buy a NOOK Simple Touch with GlowLight by Barnes & Noble, get a $10 Target Card
- Buy one, get one 50 percent off on select video games
- Nikon COOLPIX S3300 16 Megapixel Digital Camera with 6x Optical Zoom discounted to just $80. The S4200 model will be only $100.
Since Target is rolling out different deals all week long, you’ll need to check their website often to find out what’s on sale. Also be sure to check out their social media sites @Target on Twitter and on Facebook to see if they announce any upcoming deals.