Every retailer seems to be doing something special to get a jumpstart on Black Friday this year. Kohl’s is starting with a huge online Black Friday sale beginning Wednesday at 12:01 a.m.
Kohl’s online Black Friday sale starts tonight at 12:01 a.m. CST (technically Wednesday morning). And you don’t even have to wait to start adding items to your cart. You can see all the deals right now and fill up your cart, then you’ll just need to check out when it passes midnight.
The Kohl’s online sale ends Friday at 3 p.m. with in-store savings starting shortly thereafter.
During the online sale, use the coupon code BLACKFRI at checkout for an additional 15 percent off your entire order. Plus, for every $50 you spend between Nov. 21 and Nov. 25 (in store, online and at the kiosk), you qualify for $15 Kohl’s Cash. The Kohl’s Cash can be redeemed from Nov. 26 through Dec. 3.
What’s on sale
Just about everything is on sale at Kohl’s, either online or at stores, from jewelry and electronics to toys and small appliances. Here is just a sampling of the hundreds of items that are discounted.
- The Black Series Entertainment Projector (Sale: $60, Original: $130)
- Discovery Kids Camera (Sale: $20, Original: $70)
- Polaroid 21x Zoom Camera (Sale: $150, Original: $300)
- Fisher-Price Imaginext Pirate Ship (Sale: $20, Original: $60)
- Barbie Volkswagen Beetle & Doll Set (Sale: $20, Original: $60)
- Disney Princess Ballerina Princesses Doll Set (Sale: $35, Original: $70)
- KitchenAid Artisan 5-qt. Stand Mixer (Sale: $350, Original: $450)
- Men’s, women’s and kids’ clothing 50 to 60 percent off
Don’t expect it to be smooth sailing at Kohls.com tonight. Shoppers are trying to get as many deals as they can online before deciding whether it’s worth it to brave the lines at the stores on Black Friday. The website may be slow, but if you can get things into your cart before midnight, you’ll be able to quickly check out when the online Black Friday sale officially begins.