Most of the ads have been leaked, and now’s the perfect time to get in the know about the Black Friday specials at department stores. Here’s a breakdown of this year’s smoking-hot culprits.
Macy’s never ceases to impress. Download the WOW! Pass online to get $10 off purchases of $25 or more on all sale and clearance apparel and select home items. This is going on Nov. 23 and Nov. 24 until 1 p.m. only.
- 60 percent off entire selection of Martha Stewart Holiday Trim
- Alfani Men’s Spectrum slim-fit solid long-sleeve dress shirt, $20
- Selection of perfume sets with free tote bags and laptop cases
Kohl’s Operation: Black Friday includes sales in-store and online. Early birds get all Black Friday deals at Kohls.com starting at 12:01 a.m. Central Standard Time on Wednesday, Nov. 23, two days before the sale hits the brick-and-mortar stores. Everyone gets a $15 Kohl’s Cash Card for every $50 spent starting Wednesday, Nov. 21, ending Sunday, Nov. 25.
- Women’s handbags And wallets 40 to 60 Percent off
- 60 percent off entire selection of Croft & Barrow fashion jewelry
- Select outerwear for the family up to 60 percent off
JC Penney has a robust selection of clothing and outerwear going on sale on Black Friday. They will be giving away 80 million “gift buttons” at the register that will include codes for prizes.
- Sterling silver fashion jewelry starting at $10
- Men’s sweaters for $15
- More than 50 styles of women’s boots for $25
Burlington Coat Factory
More than just coats, the Burlington Coat Factory has fun gifts for the entire family, even your pets. Their extended Black Friday hours are 6 a.m. to 10 p.m. — plenty of time to score big savings!
- Orthopedic pet bed. $25
- Seven-piece luggage set, $70
- Infant car seat, $40