When holiday shopping for your children this year, look for clothing that is comfortable, affordable and trendy. Whether you want something casual or dressy, you can find fabulous, fashionable gifts for boys and girls.
Are your kids mad for plaid? They aren’t alone. From plaid skirts for girls to plaid Western shirts for boys, everything plaid is flying off the shelves. Try something a little different, like this Shaun White hoodie in blue plaid (Target, $19). Whether your boy is in kindergarten or high school, you can find the right size.
This fierce trend is popular for everyone from babies to teens. Look for leopard, zebra and other animal-print tops, dresses and accessories. You’ll adore this Cherokee girls’ dress with its 3/4-length sleeves, bow at the waist and fun leopard print (Target, $15). It will look cute with a pair of glossy ballet flats.
The popularity of Angry Birds is still influencing fashion. You can find sweatshirts, pajamas and, of course, tees featuring your kids’ favorite birds — and the pigs, too. This Angry Birds two-piece pajama set is sure to be a hit (Target, $15).
A little glitz
Just as they do for mommy, hot fashions for little girls this season include a little glitz — from sequin skirts for special occasions to glittery headbands for every day. The D-Signed girls’ sequin skirt is available in sizes from 4 to 16 (Target, $17).
Other kids’ clothing trends
No matter what age you’re shopping for this holiday season, we have some trendy gift ideas that they are sure to love.
- For babies: Polka dots, personalized items and anything the color green
Our pick: JUST ONE YOU Made by Carters polka dot three-piece set (Target, $14)
- For little girls: Tutu-like skirts, vintage floral prints, nature prints and tulle dresses
Our pick: Circo tutu skirt (Target, $13)
- For big girls and teens: Peplum skirts, bright peacoats, boucle, owl motifs, ikat prints and argyle patterns
Our pick: D-Signed peplum dress (Target, $25)
- For little boys: Stars and stripes, shades of gray, saturated color, abstract designs and overalls
Our pick: Shaun White gray and white striped tee (Target, $12)
- For big boys and teens: Suede boots, Native American prints, military jackets and denim
Our pick: Merona Nabil winter boots (Target, $32)
- For everyone: Preppy looks, Americana style, cozy hats and soft knits
Our pick: Xolo argyle preppy slip-on shoes (Target, $30)
More clothes for kids
Fashionable holiday gift ideas for tweens
Cute kids’ outfit ideas for holiday festivities
Special clothing gifts for special holiday outings
Leave a Comment