Drooling over Heidi Klum’s glam Emmy waves? Yep, we are too! Master hair guru Oribe created the gorgeous look and is sharing his tips for how to channel your own Emmy moment.
The Project Runway star looked glam and sexy at last night’s Emmy Awards in a turquoise gown and soft, shiny waves. Oribe shared his inspiration for the look with us: “I was inspired by French fashion photographer Guy Bourdin, whose models always looked so glamorous. This look is new for Heidi because it is so soft and easy.”
Get the look
- Start by blowing out hair with Volumista and a round brush.
- Next, spray sections of hair with Soft Lacquer Heat Styling Spray and use a curling iron to create pin curls.
- After your curls have cooled, release and brush them out with a Mason Pearson brush. To create flexible hold and element protection, finish off with a mist of Imperméable Anti-Humidity Spray.
- Statement earrings were a huge part of Heidi’s Emmy look, so if you’re wearing your own show stoppers, pin one side of your hair slightly back to keep it off the face.
- To make sure hair stays in place all night long, set it with Superfine Hair Spray.
Jump on this hot deal
Get red carpet-worthy style now! NuMe Products is offering SheKnows readers $100 off any hair styling tool and hair extensions for a limited time. Enter coupon code: SHEKNOWS to receive the special offer.
Limitations: Limit 1 voucher per transaction. Doesn’t include hair care, accessories or feather extensions. Cannot be combined with other deals, specials or promotions. Shipping and taxes not included (taxes only apply to California and Canadian residents). Shipping not available to Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico and Canadian PO boxes.