Of course we loved trendspotting for spring on the runways at Fashion Week, but what about the fall trends that are starting to hit the streets now? Before heading inside to preview the spring lines, we made sure to chat with a few street chic gals about their standout fall ensembles.
We’re absolutely loving her detachable collar. This new trend is such an easy way to pack some style power into your classic white blouse. Editor’s tip: You can never own too many white blouses!
Shop the trend with our contributing editor Chrissy: Peter Pan collars >>
- Occupation: Mom with a capital “M.” Before taking on motherhood, she worked as a stylist.
- Most expensive clothing item: Her black Chanel purse
- Most affordable clothing item: Her Zara blouse
- Just because: We can thank TopShop for her kick-ass sequined pants.
We saw a lot of bright yellow and bright green while trudging around the city for Spring Fashion Week, and Natalie proves that yellow doesn’t have to be categorized as the color that washes every woman out.
- Occupation: Dental assistant
- Most expensive clothing item: Her black heels — a classic investment
- Most affordable clothing item: Her yellow blouse from Forever 21
- Just because: You can make a feather headband just like hers by heading to the craft store.
They seemed to have a little bit of edge that we couldn’t resist. A jean jacket with leopard print leggings and combat boots: We love what they’re bringing to the table.
- Occupation: Fashion video bloggers
- Most expensive clothing item: Anna said, “Does my computer count?” As a blogger, your computer is considered part of your wardrobe, right? Derya had the same answer.
- Just because: How cool is the detailed cuff of Anna Sara’s jacket?
Check out more street style at Spring 2013 Fashion Week!