The Real Housewives of Orange County’s Gretchen Rossi debuted her new spring 2013 handbag line at Kiss and Fly nightclub during New York Fashion Week and shared her tips for seamless travel with SheKnows.
Gretchen Rossi looked absolutely fabulous Monday night in a tight black and blue lacy dress, surrounded by her 2013 handbag line and new Gretchen Christine PINK collection at her STYLE360 presentation.
The PINK collection, which consists of bags in a variety of sizes and styles in a cream crocodile print, also includes a 3-piece overnight luggage kit.
With Rossi’s busy travel schedule, we had to know what’s in her carry-all:
Gretchen’s traveling must-haves
- Christian Louboutins — “I have a lot of pairs,” she told us.
- A laptop. Her carrying kit has a special compartment for it.
- Fabulous dresses. Of the one she was wearing, Gretchen told us, “Lace is very in for fall, so I love wearing it.”
- Gretchen Christine makeup.
- A “really good” moisturizer. “When you’re traveling far across the country, you have to look great,” said Gretchen.
As for her incredible bod, Gretchen told us she stays in shape by eating in moderation.
“I don’t have a diet,” said Gretchen. “I don’t like the word diet. I just kind of do my own thing.”
On her menu for Fashion Week: “Chicken,” said the OC housewife.
Gretchen also shared with us her plans to return for the next season of The Real Housewives of Orange County.
“I’ve been asked back,” she said. “I love being a part of the Bravo family.”
Find out more about Gretchen Rossi, her makeup and her purse lines on her website.