Top iPad cases for kids and parents
iPad cases come in various designs, ranging from heavy-duty protection to easy-to-use and portable convenience. Check out some of our favorites to select the right case for your needs, preferences and level of protection for your child’s and your daily iPad use.
M-Edge SuperShell iPad case
The SuperShell is a popular iPad case for families due to the fact that it only weighs nine ounces. The SuperShell iPad case provides your iPad with the protection it needs without the bulk and weight. The foam material surrounding the edges and high-impact corners protects it against drops and dings while the dimpled texture and ridges allow for a better grip, which is perfect for little hands.
- Ultra-protective, closed-cell foam absorbs shock if dropped.
- Wraps around all iPad borders.
- Opening for rear-facing camera and speaker.
- Access to all ports and buttons.
- Push buttons for power and volume.
LifeProof iPad 2 case
The highly anticipated LifeProof iPad 2 case isn't even available yet, but don't worry, you can pre-order one! With similar features to the popular and "life proof" iPhone case, the LifeProof iPad 2 case is designed to military specifications and delivers the highest level of waterproof, shockproof and dirt-proof protection with a low profile. If you're hesitant to let your children even look at your iPad, this is most likely the case for you.
- Fully sealed to protect against water, dust, snow and accidental drops.
- Full-functioning features while maintaining a high level of protection.
iGuy iPad case
The iGuy is a freestanding foam case for your iPad. This lightweight EVA foam protective iPad case is easy to hold and stands on his own two feet — making this a great option for families and/or adults who need a sturdy and protective iPad stand. Children are able to hold this case with ease because the iGuy arms are the perfect size for little hands.
- Fits all iPads.
- Flexible, foam construction is lightweight.
- Freestanding for a convenient viewing angle.
iBallz iPad Case
While it's not exactly a case, the iBallz shock-absorbing harness does a great job protecting the family iPad. The four shock-absorbing balls fit tightly over the corners of the iPad and are held in place by an adjustable elastic cord. This option is ideal for parents who wish to provide quick and effective protection while children use the iPad, but prefer to go caseless when the children are nowhere in sight.
- Never touches the floor, which protects the iPad from spills, sticky surfaces and damage.
- Provides comfort and improved handling.
- Hangs on the wall like a picture frame for safe viewing.
- Balls can be removed one at a time for angled viewing.
iLatch iPad Case
The iLatch suspends your iPad from nearly anywhere instead of propping it against an unstable surface. The lightweight design, unique hangers and easy-to-clean leather cover make it easy to use in the car, in the kitchen, at the gym or in a stroller!
- BPA and PVC-free.
- Easy install solution for on-the-go and multiple uses.
- Clips onto multiple surfaces with one hand.
- Removable clips for use as an iPad case.