4. Soothing oatmeal scrub
People who use oatmeal as a natural face scrub swear by it, and now I know why. Ground oatmeal not only serves as a wonderful exfoliant, but it also absorbs and removes surface dirt and impurities while leaving your skin nourished and hydrated. It has been known to soothe and heal everything from acne to sunburn to dry, flaky skin. Given its gentle nature, it is also ideal for those with sensitive skin.
- 1 tablespoon ground oatmeal
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon water or paste
- Combine ground oatmeal with salt, which boosts the face treatment’s exfoliating properties.
- Add water to make a paste.
- Gently rub it onto you skin in circular motions, let sit for 5 to 10 minutes and rinse.