Kissy! Kissy! Tis moi, Miss Piggy! My dear friends at Sheknows.com have asked moi to share with vous some of my favorite beauty and fashion tips for St. Patrick’s Day! And being a celebrity with a publicist, I naturally said “yes!” After all, who knows more about wearing — and dating — the green, than moi!?
Before you celebrate St. Paddy’s Day by kissing anyone wearing a “Kiss Moi I’m Irish” button, remember these helpful top-o’-the-mornin’ DOs & DON’Ts:
- DO accessorize by wearing green nail polish, bracelets and necklaces.
- DO NOT accessorize by draping a green frog around your neck, particularly if he answers to the name “Kermit.” (And don’t vous forget it, Gaga!)
- DO dye your hair green.
- DO NOT forget to wash it out the next day… or vous may end up as a villain in the next Batman movie.
- DO make a fashion statement by marching down the middle of Fifth Avenue in the St. Patrick’s Day Parade.
- DO NOT attempt this stunt after the parade is over.
- DO remember that when Irish eyes are smiling, the whole world is smiling.
- DO NOT forget that when moi’s eyes are smiling, it probably means I slipped with my eyeliner.
And, here are three of my favorite fashion tips and beauty tips sure to make this your greenest day ever!
- The best way to look more glamorous on St. Patrick’s Day is by standing next to really dull looking people. I recommend Dr. Bunsen Honeydew for this. He’s a nice guy but dull as paint primer.
- Green is good, especially if it’s an emerald. Emeralds make the perfect St. Patrick’s Day date gift! (Moi has been known to accept diamonds. If you wear green-tinted sunglasses, you’d swear they were emeralds.)
- Only frogs look good walking around wearing nothing but a green collar. Don’t ask how I know this, just trust moi!
Now don’t just sit there looking like a bit of the ol’ sod. Go out and have a happy St. Patrick’s Day! Kissy kissy!
The Muppets is Available March 20th with the Wocka Wocka Value Pack, which contains the movie on Blu-ray high-definition, DVD and Digital Copy (3 discs) plus a download card for the film’s soundtrack from Walt Disney Records!