She’s a funny lady on and off the screen, but there was nothing funny about Tina Fey’s gorgeous Golden Globes look last night! Want to steal her beauty? We’ve got the exclusive tips to help you do just that!
When you’re nominated for a Golden Globe, you’ve got to bring you’re A-game, and Tina Fey, who was nominated for Best Actress in a Television Series, Comedy or Musical last night, certainly did just that. The actress rocked the Golden Globes red carpet in a glam purple Oscar de la Renta gown and fresh faced makeup. Want to get her look? Celebrity makeup artist Gita Bass created Fey’s stunning look using Votre Vu makeup and skin care, and we got her expert skin care and beauty tips for recreating the look!
Inspiration: “We were inspired by Tina’s Oscar de la Renta dress, which was a gorgeous purple shade, so we decided to create a rich, sexy but low-key look that wouldn’t compete with the gown,” Bass said.
Get the look:
- Start by prepping the face with skin-soothing Votre Vu Tragic Magic Rescue Creme. “It calms the complexion, making it the perfect canvas for makeup,” Bass said.
- Next, rub on Votre Vu Tout le Monde Antioxidant Eye Gelée under the eyes and brow bone: “It decreases puffiness instantly!”
- Apply Votre Vu Sensational Eyes Eye Primer in Medium on lids for a flawless eye makeup base.
- To create a well-defined brow and emphasize your natural arch, use Votre Vu Wonder Brow in Eva.
- Smoothe on Votre Vu Champagne Kisses Lip Enhancing Balm to hydrate and prevent lipstick from bleeding and feathering.
- To set the look and create a silky finish, dust on Votre Vu Mineral Powder in Light all over the face.
- Finish by applying Votre Vu Tarte D’Amande Body Creme to décolletage, arms and legs for a gorgeous, well moisturized sheen.
Tina always seems to rock bouncy, enviable locks, and this year’s Golden Globes look was no exception. Celebrity hairstylist Richard Marin used Oribe Hair Care to create voluminous waves for the actress last night: “The three products combined delivered the ultimate shine and locked in the set, resulting in hair that holds the memory of the blow out, but still allows for movement.”
Inspiration: “I went for simple, beautifully blown-out movable hair,” Marin said of his inspiration for the look. The effortless locks perfectly offset Fey’s glamorous Oscar de la Renta gown with a ruffled hem.
Get the look:
- Begin by applying Oribe Crème For Style on damp hair.
- Blow dry hair with Remington’s T-Studio Pearl Ceramic Blow Dryer and a round boar bristle brush.
- After drying, mist Oribe Royal Blowout Heat Styling Spray on hair and use Remington’s new Keratin Therapy Iron (available February) to seal in shine, give hair a soft bend at the ends and block out any humidity.
- To finish, flip hair upside down and apply Oribe Impermèable Anti-Humidity Spray, and flip hair back into place.