The day after Thanksgiving — Black Friday — is the busiest shopping day of the year. If you’re looking for HDTVs, computers, smartphones, cameras and other electronics, turn to Best Buy. Recently, the Best Buy Black Friday ad was leaked, revealing many of this year’s top bargains. Check out some of their best deals and plan your Black Friday shopping trip.
Best Buy is the hottest place to shop for electronics on Black Friday. In cities around the country, shoppers camp out on Thanksgiving night to get the best deals when Best Buy opens. If you’re wondering if you should fight the crowds on the Friday after Thanksgiving, check out the 2011 Best Buy Black Friday ad and see what they have to offer.
Black Friday Sneak Peek Doorbusters
Available in store starting at 12 a.m. on Black Friday.
- Dynex DX-24L200A12 24-inch 1080p 60Hz LCD HDTV – $79.99
- Samsung 15.6″ Laptop w/ Pentium Processor, 4GB RAM & 320GB Hard Drive – $299.99
- Samsung Stratosphere 4G LTE (Verizon) – Free w/ 2-Year Service Plan
- Toshiba Smart Blu-ray Player – $39.99
Available starting Thursday at BestBuy.com.
- Dynex 32″ Class LED 720p HDTV
- Dell Streak 7″ Tablet with Android Honeycomb OS
- FujiFilm FinePix™ AX350 2.7″ LCD Screen 5X optical zoom 16MP Camera
- Nintendo Wii Console with New Super Mario Bros. Wii Game and Music CD
Other Best Buy Black Friday bargains
- Apple iPhone 3GS 8GB – free with two-year contract
- Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (Blu-ray) – $9.99
- Kodak Playfull 1080p HD Camcorder – $69.99
- Lenovo 15.6″ Laptop w/ 2GB RAM & 250GB HDD – $179.99
- Sharp 42″ 1080p LCD HDTV – $199.99
Of course, Best Buy is offering hundreds of other items on sale. You can view a scan of the entire Best Buy ad for Black Friday 2011 at 2011blackfridayads.com.