The little black dress is a classic piece that should be part of every woman’s wardrobe. And the LBD isn’t just for cocktail parties and business dinners, this essential dress can be worn for a number of occasions. Read on to learn how to rock a little black dress no matter where you are headed.
For an office party
Rock your favorite LBD with slingback pumps and a statement necklace to your next office party. Add some splashes of color with accessories.
- Ann Taylor draped midriff dress ($148 at Ann Taylor)
- Kate Spade ‘Cut to the Chase’ necklace ($148 at Piperlime)
- Tylie Malibu ‘Runaway’ neon clutch ($163 at Endless)
- Miu Miu patent leather peep-toe slingback pumps ($595 at Saks)
To meet your boyfriend’s parents
Slip on a cardigan and your favorite ballet flats with your little black dress for a preppy, conservative look. Vintage-inspired earrings and a ladylike bag finish off the outfit in style.
- Ellen Tracy black seamed cap sleeve dress ($89 at Bluefly)
- N.Peal cashmere cardigan ($166 at The Outnet)
- Aerosoles ‘Bectify’ perforated suede ballet flats ($69 at Lord & Taylor)
- Sorrelli ‘Tapestry’ crystal vintage-inspired earrings ($95 at Endless)
- Valentino Aphrodite bow bag ($1,995 at Neiman Marcus)
Leave a Comment