For a homemade facial, create one of these natural face scrubs made with oatmeal and other ingredients right from your kitchen.
For oily skin
- 1/4 teaspoon dry yeast
- 1 tablespoon of oatmeal
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- Mix ingredients in a small bowl to form a thick paste.
- Gently massage into the skin in a circle motion, avoiding eye area.
- Rinse off with warm water and pat skin dry.
For dry skin
- 5 teaspoons of oatmeal
- 1/4 cup buttermilk
- Let oatmeal soak in a bowl with buttermilk for 15 minutes.
- Stir ingredients into a thick paste.
- Apply allover you face and allow the paste to dry for 15 minutes.
- Scrub your face with the paste and then rinse with warm water.