The long-awaited Walmart Black Friday 2010 ad was released Monday with hundreds of door-busting deals. Check out some of the deals and get started on your Walmart Black Friday shopping list!
The official WalMart Black Friday 2010 ads were released on Monday, leaving many shopper salivating with anticipation. WalMart is continuing the trend set by Toys R Us by starting some of their Black Friday 2010 sales at midnight. However, shoppers won’t get access to some of the best WalMart deals until 5 a.m.
Incredible door-busting offers
The Wal-Mart Black Friday ads are probably the best we’ve seen so far, which isn’t surprising since WalMart is usually a low price leader. Here are some of the deals:
- 8GB Apple iPod with $50 WalMart gift card — $225
- Emerson 32″ 720p LCD HDTV — $198
- eMachines 15.6-inch Notebook with Intel Processor, 2GB Memory and 250GB Hard Drive — $198
- Samsung DualView PL 100 Digital Camera with 100 4″x6″ Prints from Walmart 1-Hour Photo — $99
- Oster Electric Griddle — $9.97
- Assorted Blu-Ray Discs — $10
- Band Hero Game Bundle (includes Drum, Guitar, Microphone and Game) — $75
- Kinect for Xbox 360 — $149
And much, much more.
WalMart Cyber Monday 2010 ADS
Specific WalMart Cyber Monday sales haven’t been announced, though we’re assuming a lot of the same deals available on Black Friday will also be available on Cyber Monday.
In addition, WalMart is offering free shipping on over 60,000 for the holiday season, making any Cyber Monday 2010 shopping all the more attractive.
We’re adding more and more Black Friday and Cyber Monday 2010 sales as we find them — so stick with SheKnows to help fill out your shopping list. Also, let us know if you hear of any amazing deals!