Only two weeks left until Black Friday 2010 and more retailers are revealing their doorbusting specials for this year’s festivities. Check out the latest and greatest in Black Friday savings!
SEe all the black friday ads on sheknows!
We’ve got the latest Black Friday ads for you to shop!
The Black Friday 2010 deals just keep getting sweeter and sweeter. More Black Friday 2010 ads are hitting the web, and not just on retailers’ websites. Yep, you got it — some retailers (like Staples) are getting the word out on their special deals on Twitter.
OK, we won’t make you wait any longer — the anticipation is killing us too.
The electronics giant offered a special two-day sale last weekend as a primer, but they finally released their real Black Friday ad today. Here are a few of the highlights:
- Toshiba Blu-Ray Player — $59.99
- Barnes & Noble NOOK e-Reader — $99.99
- Sony Intel Pentium Dual-Core Processor 15.5-inch Laptop — $399.99
- Panasonic VIERA 50-inch Plasma HDTV — $699.99
- GE 4.3 cu-ft Top-Load High-Efficiency Washer and 7 cu-ft Electric Dryer — $579.98
- Flip Video Camcorder — $99.99
Toys R Us
Don’t want to fight crowds at 4 a.m. for the best deals? You don’t have to at Toys R Us. The retailer is actually opening at 10 p.m. Thanksgiving night for Black Friday deals. Here are a few of the deals from their Black Friday 2010 ad:
- Apple iPod Touch 32 GB with $50 gift card — $299.99
- Coby 7-inch Portable DVD Player — $49.99
- Free box of Crayola Crayons with any purchase
- Sylvania 7-inch Touch Screen Tablet w/ Android 2.1, WiFi and micro SD — $139.99
The home improvement giant is also getting in on the day after Thanksgiving crowds with their Black Friday 2010 ad. Here are a few of their highlights:
- Maytag Centennial 3.2 cu. ft. Super Capacity Top Load Washer — $249
- Maytag Centennial 7.0 cu. ft. Super Capacity Electric Dryer — $249
- LG Electronics 25.0 cu. ft. French Door Refrigerator — $1198
More ads are rolling in all the time and we’ll be the first to bring them to you when we find them.