DIY flower sticky notepad
Everyone needs somewhere to write their thoughts or lists down. That's why this flower sticky notes pad from FaveCrafts.com is not only adorable, but also practical. You can help your kids create this fun craft to give as a gift or to keep for themselves to practice writing their name!
What you'll need
- DecoArt Products Required Foam Paint -- FP02 -Yellow
- Standard sticky-note pad
- 2 green 6" craft foam sticks, Darice Foamies 1040-88
- Lo-temp glue gun
- 6" fuchsia flower shape, Creative Hands/Big Foam Shapes 42232
Putting it all together
- Glue back of note pad to center of flower shape.
- Cut one foam craft stick in half lengthwise. Fold remaining craft stick with sides aligned and ends 1/2" from each other; glue short end in place. Glue between layers near fold, leaving 1" gap between glue at fold and ends to leave opening to hold pencil.
- Refer to photo for placement and with rounded edges of green foam outward for leaves of flower, glue straight ends of leaves under edge of flower.
- Use Yellow Foam Paint to print "notes" on one flower petal; paint dots around flower near edge of remaining petals. Let dry.
- Insert pencil into opening of leaf.
|Simple bookbag||Personalized pillowcase||Hippo storage box|