The tasty time-saving benefits of a personal chef
Do you find yourself going to the grocery store and feeling overwhelmed by everything that is on the shelves? With the hectic schedules that we all lead today it can feel like a chore to provide a good home-cooked meal for your family. Wouldn’t it be nice to have someone working in your kitchen, providing delicious – and time-saving – family-friendly meals? Look no further: A personal chef is the stress-free answer to your family’s grocery shopping and cooking needs.
A personal chef is not a luxury
A personal chef service provides stress-free meals prepared to your specifications in your home. Your kitchen is left spotless with a refrigerator full of delicious meals. Having your own personal chef is not a luxury reserved for the rich. A personal chef service can cost you less than eating out at a moderately priced restaurant. Using a personal chef service can free up 10 to 12 hours of your time every week. Personal chefs are responsible for handling all the menu planning, grocery shopping, cooking, packaging and kitchen cleanup! All you have to do is come home, reheat your food, and you're good to go.
Benefits of a personal chef service
Clients who hire a personal chef generally don't have the time or ability to cook for themselves but have the resources to hire someone else to do it for them. Some clients are too busy with their work or family while others may just want to free up time so they can do the things they enjoy more than grocery shopping and cooking in the kitchen. Other clients might simply be tired of restaurant or take-out food and some may not know how to cook and have no desire to learn. Why a personal chef?
Services that a personal chef service can offer:
- Customize menus specifically for you and your family
- Do all the grocery shopping
- Buy only the freshest ingredients available
- Make delicious healthy meals that you will look forward to eating
- Take into account any dietary restrictions
- Cook meals that are always preservative-free
- Package all materials conveniently
- Label meals for easy thawing and reheating
- Leave your kitchen sparkling clean
3 Tips for picking the right personal chef
Each personal chef will bring something different to your table. Here are a few tips to help you decide which personal chef is right for your family.
1. Interview before hiring. When deciding upon which personal chef to hire, it is important to go with one that shares the same values for you and your family. Before agreeing to personal chef services, ascertain the backgrounds of your potential personal chefs. Find out what drew them to become chefs in the first place.
2. Verify liability insurance. An important consideration is to make sure that the chef in question has liability insurance as well as a food-handlers card. Also follow up on references, and ask for a sample menu to determine if the service will be a good fit for your needs.
3. Value involvement in professional chef organizations. Ask your prospective chefs if they are members of any professional organizations. The ones that are demonstrate not only that they are committed to a strong culinary standard and continuing education, but also that they are aware of the latest trends in the culinary world.
To find a personal chef in your area and learn more about personal chef services, visit ChefzTable.com.