Retailers have been gearing up all year to plan for the holiday shopping season — and you can bet some of this year’s Black Friday shopping deals will be over the top. SheKnows shows you how to find the very best deals for kids this year!
Get your shopping shoes on and check out this sneak peek of the much anticipated Black Friday shopping deals you can look for when shopping for the kids on your list:
Toy R Us
Toys R Us is looking to capitalize on 25% more shopping time by opening at midnight on Thursday, Nov. 26. While the stores will be open, some but not all, of the “doorbusters” won’t begin until 5 a.m.
Zhu Zhu hunters be appraised, the first 100 people in line on Black Friday will each be given a ticket for the opportunity to purchase a Zhu Zhu Pet (limit of one per household). Toys R Us, says that 1,000’s of Zhu Zhu Pets will be arriving regularly throughout December.
Some of the shopping deals for kids that Toys R Us has starting at midnight include:
- a free $50 Gift Card with the purchase of any iPod touch
- two Bakugan Season 2 Booster Packs for $7.99
- $80 savings on Little Tikes Jump ‘n Slide Bouncer, now $149.99
- 65% off Sleeping Beauty Styling Head Vanity
- 50% off all V-Motion and V-Smile Software
Money-saving deals for kids beginning at 5 a.m. at Toys R Us include:
- $75 savings on Razor E300 Scooter
- save $50 on New! Harley Davidson Rocker Ride-On
- save $50 on Coby 7″ Portable DVD Player
- over 55% off DS Guitar Hero On Tour/Decades 2-Pack Bundle now $29.99
- 50% off select Wii Fit accessories
Walmart has implemented strict safety precautions after last year’s incident where a store employee was trampled to death in Valley Stream, N.Y. This will include keeping most stores open for 24 hours, beginning Thanksgiving through the end of Black Friday, with sales beginning at 5 a.m.
One Black Friday sale to note at Walmart is the “100 toys for $10” that includes popular items like Barbie dolls and action figures.
Kmart will be celebrating the day of shopping with “Blue Friday” deals from 6-11 a.m.
Some of the best Black Friday deals for kids Kmart is offering include:
- $20 off of popular video games for the Wii, Xbox 360 and PS3
- $169.99 for a Nintendo DSI with five games
- 50% off Handy Manny fix-it motorcycle
- buy two-get one free on all Lego sets
Best Buy started prepping for Black Friday in August. And because it’s prepared, Best Buy is turning up the hype as well. On Nov. 3, it announced its second annual Black Friday VIP contest, which invites shoppers in 25 markets to submit essays on why they love Black Friday. Win the contest in your area, and the store will issue you a $1,000 gift card, send a limo to your house before dawn on Black Friday and grant you early access to the goods. Check out Best Buy for hot items for kids that include video games and laptops.
Old Navy is celebrating “Gobble Palooza” with deals starting on Thanksgiving Day at noon and continuing on Black Friday, when they open at 3 a.m. for Black Friday-only deals.
Best Buy’s best Black Friday shopping deals for kids include:
- kids and toddlers frost-free jackets for $15
- $10 jeans for kids
- performance fleece tops for $5
- graphic tees for $5
Kohl’s will open at 4 a.m. on Black Friday and is attempting to lure in shoppers with a collection of bargains on toys and clothing. Many of these deals will also be available online, possibly starting on Thanksgiving.
Shopping deals at Khol’s include 50% off the entire stock of Fisher Price, PlaySkool, Barbie, Hot Wheels, Tonka, Little Tikes and more.
Shoppers: Start your engines and work your game plan to take advantage of some of the best deals of this season!