It’s time to bare it all on the beach or wear a cute dress out for a night with your girlfriends. Maybe you’re looking for a go-to summer dress or a cute sandal that goes with all your favorite warm-weather ensembles. Before you set out shopping, read on to discover the latest fashion trends to inspire you and jump start your summer style. These approaches to looking great this summer are sure to have your inner stylist feeling stellar.
10 Approaches to summer fashion
Its time to phase into summer style. We’re putting our best foot forward and the styles on the trendspotter’s watch have us convinced that dressing for the heat this season will be as chic as ever. Whether its looking great, even with a sunburn, or finding your quintessential summer style we’ve got your grounds covered.
Style tow: When it comes to color
Get fruity with this season’s refreshing palette of oranges, lemons and limes. Need to cool things down a little? Add a dash of mint, lilac or aqua!
- We’re crushing on coral. Just try not to fall in love with these cute coral must-haves.
- Neon styles and why we love them. A little birdy is saying that bright is back in a big way.
- Saying yes to yellow. Warning: This may induce smiles. But really, how else should we be this summer? Especially with all these fabulous hues hitting the runways.
Easy summer style: Effortless elegance
You can emulate elegant, effortless style with a retro-chic chignon, a siren-red lip color and lashings of smoky, black eyeliner. Ooh la la! But don’t be fooled — this isn’t the only way to look effortlessly fantastic.
- Effortlessly chic summer dresses we love. If there’s ever a time to sport and easy, carefree style it’s summertime. These dresses are sure to pull through with little effort.
- 10 Easy ways to dres up a tank top. The tank top is the easiest addition to make to your wardrove and with these simple tips, your tank will go from so-so to super chic.
- 3 Hot summer trends we love. When all else fails, let these three trends do the talking. Tribal prints, brights bags and jelly accessories. Sometimes all it takes is one stand-out peice encorporated into an otherwise simple ensemble, and just like that — you’ve got effortless and you’ve got chic.
Style transistion: Spring has sprung but summer’s in bloom
Its time for the ubiquitous little black dress to make room for something more fresh and flirty! Team a preppy polka-dot sheath with a tiny jacket or bolero and keep the chills at bay.
7 Summer alternatives to the little black dress. Okay, so some of them are still black. But these dress picks aren’t shy on the polka dots and summer colors either. Ditch the form-fitted LBD for something more flowy for extra summer comfort.
- Summer dresses for your body type. When you set out to find the perfect summer dress, don’t forget to take your body type into consideration. Its key when making sure those polka dots flatter your figure.
Flowing fashion trends: Get fluid and floaty
Long, languorous gypsy dresses get the Masai tribal treatment with this season’s references to Africa. Animal prints feature strongly alongside exotic sandals adorned with feathers and fringes. But don’t stop at dresses — carry this trend into your whole wardrobe.
- 8 Urban jungle styles. For those of you living in a big city, you can’t ditch the high paced lifestyle you love. These styles will help you capture the animal print trend with an little edge.
- Tribal-inspired tunics for less. Their comfy with bold patterns and rich color palettes –They have summer style written all over them.
- Hot animal prints that wont attack your wallet. If your’re not up for spending a fortune (and who is?) you can still walk on the the wild side with these fashionable prints for summer.
Stand out fashion looks: Be bold in geometrics
For a surprisingly up-to-the-minute look, wear stripes on top with a voluminous skirt or pants. For an exaggerated hour-glass shape, cinch in the waist with a broad belt.
- Celebs are sporting houndstooth. This pattern is geometric and brings us back to a classic and timeless style.
- Bold belts. For that eye-catching exagerated waist…
- Nautical mod. Project runway favorite, Valerie Mayen, gave us the 411 on this trend. You’ll be sorry to miss out on this trendy combo!
Leave a Comment