Instead of spending money at the spa or salon to get a facial, you can use ingredients from your kitchen to make your own facial mask. These masks are easy to make and will leave your skin looking and feeling wonderful! Try one of these three easy homemade facial masks.
lemon egg white face mask
This facial will help even out your skin tone.
- 1/2 lemon
- 1 egg white
- Squeeze the juice of half a lemon into one beaten egg white.
- Apply to face and leave on overnight.
- Rinse with warm water in the morning.
Banana facial mask
Use this mask weekly in order to help reduce the appearance of wrinkles and facial lines.
- 1/2 banana
- 2 tablespoons milk
- Mash banana with milk in a small bowl.
- Apply a thick layer over entire face.
- Leave on for 30 minutes.
- Rinse with cool water.
sweet cucumber mask
After using this silkening mask, your skin will feel soft and supple.
- 1 medium cucumber, peeled and diced
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons white sugar
- Mash ingredients together using a fork or food processor.
- Apply thick mask over entire face.
- Leave on for 20 minutes.
- Rinse with warm water, followed by a splash of cold water.
- Store any remaining mask in the refrigerator for up to two weeks.