Call it “Christmas in July” — Amazon Prime Day is back and promises to be the biggest one yet.
Amazon Prime Day 2018 will start at 3 p.m. ET on Monday, July 16 and run until midnight on Tuesday the 17th. It’s Amazon’s biggest sale of the year and a chance to score deep discounts on the best stuff for your home, wardrobe, travels and more.
If you’ve been angling for a good deal on a TV or device you’ve been wanting or are looking to shop for new furniture and home decor, this is a good day to do it. There will be steep discounts on electronics (especially Amazon devices) and everyday essentials; big deals on entertainment (like Amazon’s unlimited music and Kindle services); plus kitchen stuff, tech accessories and sale items in pretty much every category Amazon sells.
You’ll need to be an Amazon Prime member to get the deals, but if you’re not a member, we’ve got a 30-day free trial you can use.
We will be updating this page with the latest deals, discounts and special offers as they come in, plus sharing some of the fast-moving Lightning Deals from their Twitter account. There will be so many items on sale, it can honestly be a little overwhelming, but we're aiming to help sift through the average deals to save you time by bringing you the best of the crop.
Prime Day lead-up offers (already started)
- The best-selling Echo Show is on sale for just $129.99 (was $229.99) — make calls, listen to music, video chat with friends or ask Alexa to show you the front door camera or to monitor your baby — all hands-free with the best technology in its class.
- Get $10 off all Prime Pantry orders of $40 or more. Use promo code "PANTRY" at checkout to receive the discount. Plus, get a 30-day free trial to Prime Pantry here and choose from thousands of items, including snacks, breakfast foods, beverages, beauty and personal care items, household products and more, saving you a trip to the store.
- Get unlimited streaming for just 99 cents a month with our promo for Amazon Music Unlimited (Regularly $7.99 per month for Prime and $9.99 for non-Prime members). This is cheaper than Spotify, Tidal and Apple Music.
- Get three months of Kindle Unlimited for just 99 cents (regularly $29.97). Want to extend your membership and get access to over a million books? Save 33 percent off a 12-month plan and 40 percent off a 24-month Kindle Unlimited plan today.
- Get free video games on Twitch. Huge for Prime Day 2018, especially for gamers and college students, Prime members get exclusive benefits on Twitch, the world’s leading social video service and community for gamers. Twitch already gives you access to hot games like Fortnite, Plus, there will be a free video game released daily for Prime members. Sign up here.
- Get up to 20 percent off Amazon Basics items for home, kitchen, travel and more. The Amazon Basics line has over 500,000 five-star reviews from satisfied customers. Get brand-name functionality and quality without the brand-name prices.
- Save 30 percent on Amazon-brand vitamins, snacks, coffee and household products.
- Take 30 percent off best-selling beauty picks, including night cream, brightening products, brushes, lipsticks and more. Prices start at just $6.
- Get up to 25 percent off furniture and accessories from Rivet. Sale includes furniture, lighting, bedding, rugs, artwork, decor and more.
- Save up to 20 percent on selected Amazon Handmade products, offering the best special-edition and handmade gifts, decor items, artwork, jewelry and more.
- Get 66 percent off a three-month membership of Audible Gold ($30 savings). Download one audiobook a month and start building your library. The books are yours to keep — even if you cancel.
- Use our link to get a 30-day free trial to the new Audible Romance. Get unlimited access to thousands of romance audiobooks, all performed by the steamiest voices (including celebrity narrators like Jesse Metcalfe, Blair Underwood and Dermot Mulroney). Get 30 days to try it free (regularly $14.95 per month).