You see, as BuzzFeed points out, Britney Spears seems to own a suspiciously large collection of teeny-tiny furniture.
Don’t see it? Look closely at the left-hand side of the picture just behind the door. There appears to be a very tiny yet rather extravagant daybed sitting on the floor of Spears’ gym. Suspicious? Yes, but there’s more.
Take a look at this picture.
This one is a little easier to spot. In addition to her teeny-tiny daybed, Spears also owns a teeny-tiny recliner.
Spears’ tiny-furniture obsession doesn’t stop there. In this video, we see Spears has another piece of tiny furniture in her gym.
OK, it’s officially weird.
At first, I thought, “Oh, they’re probably for her dogs,” but look at how small that furniture is! There’s no way any dog could comfortably fit on any of that furniture. I also highly doubt that Spears’ two sons, Jayden and Sean, are using the furniture as play toys. This furniture looks way too high-end and fancy to be someone’s toy. So, that brings us to what Spears is actually using all this teeny-tiny furniture for. Here are some of our theories.
- She is the mother of a lot of spoiled pet ferrets.
- The furniture is a very fancy place to set her Starbucks drink down while she works out.
- She has a secret doll collection.
- Her house is haunted by ghost Barbies.
- Justin Timberlake and Christina Aguilera are slowly attempting to drive her insane by leaving small furniture inside her home while she sleeps, and what began as a twisted prank in 2002 has now backfired and morphed into an obsession for Spears that has left Timberlake and Aguilera very perplexed.
- She is a firm believer in leprechauns.
- Honey, I Shrunk the Kids is her favorite movie, and she loves it so much that she tries to reenact it when she’s home alone.