22. Instead of having your bridesmaids wear the same dress in the same color, let them have fun and look stylish in mismatched bridesmaids dresses. Trust us, they’ll thank you.
23. For some kids, weddings can be a drag. Keep them entertained with a kids’ station.
24. Ask your maid of honor to join you in the wedding party with a special gift box filled with items she might need.
25. Send out save-the-date postcards instead of cards with envelopes. You’ll save on postage, plus it’s super-cool!
26. Since your bouquet won’t last forever, keep the dried petals in a Christmas ornament that you can use around the holidays.
27. Stray away from a boring guest book. Create a book with your engagement photos and have your guests sign that.
28. Incorporate cute, bright-colored tassel garlands to add a fun and girly touch.
29. Host a bridesmaid scavenger hunt at your bachelorette party.
30. Instead of sticking with just colors in your wedding’s palette, opt for a pattern that you can carry along throughout the event.