This DIY keepsake canvas is better than any guest book (VIDEO)
The next time you throw a party, skip the guest book, and make this DIY keepsake canvas instead.
Rather than having guests sign a traditional book of signatures, create this simple yet personalized keepsake photo canvas. The finished product shows you the people who were there, how much fun they were having and all their favorite moments. What could be better than that as a way to remember an important night?
DIY keepsake canvas
- Canvas (any size)
- Chalkboard title
- Acrylic paint
- Large paintbrush
- Fujifilm Instax Mini 70 Instant Camera
- Fujifilm Instax instant photos
- Mix together the paint and water to create a graduated color wash.
- Paint the color on the canvas, leaving about a 1-inch border all the way around.
- Let the canvas dry.
- Glue your chalkboard title to the top of the canvas.
- Set out the Instax Mini 70 Instant Camera where guests can see it.
- Place glue dots out for guests to attach their Instax instant photos to the canvas.
This post was sponsored by Fujifilm.