I'll bet you my last piece of Christmas pudding that the Santa Claus at your local shopping centre does not look like this guy.
Meet Canadian model Paul Mason. He's the face of Christmas at the
Yorkdale Mall in Canada, and let me just say, he is doing much more to get women (and men!) into the Christmas spirit than the children this year. Am I right?
More: The most awkward things about being a parent at Christmas
Whether you're into the silver foxes or not,
Santa certainly has some style this year.
Along with his hipster beard and gloriously rosy cheeks, Mason has an ensemble of enviable designer gear to match.
Unfortunately, guests aren't invited to sit on Santa's lap, but they can take their very own selfie with jolly Saint Nick.
Mason's stylish Santa getup got me thinking about what Christmas would be like if Santa was a manscaping, music-loving, cat-obsessed hipster. I'm pretty sure it would go a little something like this.
1. Christmas carols would consist of new songs that you've never heard of before, hand-selected by Santa himself
Image: Giphy/Arrested Development
2. Instead of leaving milk and cookies out for Santa, we’d be leaving out a certified organic soy chai spiced cacao latte
3. Santa's outfit would most likely be a hand-made Christmas sweater
Image: Giphy/Bridget Jones's Diary
4. Santa would probably have a tattoo of his favourite reindeer on his arm, which would obviously be the most obscure reindeer, Comet
5. Actually, reindeer would be rendered obsolete and replaced with cats
6. Then Christmas would become an all-inclusive, non-denominational holiday
Image: Giphy/The OC
7. To top it all off, everyone would receive beard wax as stocking stuffers. Everyone.
What do you think Christmas would be like if Santa was a hipster? Let us know. More: '80s Toys you can buy your kids this holiday