Everyone knows Cyber Monday is better than Black Friday simply because there are no lines. And let’s face it: The deals are usually the same. It’s just easier. So let’s talk deals…
- Abercrombie & Fitch: No offical announcement yet, but last year they offered 50 percent off the online store.
- AG: 30 percent off sitewide and in stores with code BF16 on Wednesday, Nov. 23, to Monday, Nov. 28.
- Ann Taylor: Like A&F, no announcement yet, but you can expect to see 50 percent off close to their entire store the Monday and Tuesday after Thanksgiving.
- ASOS: Celebrates “Cyber Weekend” and is offering up to 70 percent off their products
- Athleta: Gap’s athletic brand is 20 percent off for Cyber Monday.
- Aldo: 20 percent off regular styles and 50 percent off original all reduced styles only on their online store.
- AYR: 25 percent off site-wide on Nov. 27 at ayr.com.
- Banana Republic: 50 percent off five regular-priced items for both women’s and men’s collections from Thursday, Nov. 24 to Monday, Nov. 28. Online shoppers use the code BRFIVE.
- BaubleBar: 25 percent off one item and 35 percent off two items on Cyber Monday.
- Cole Haan: 40 off entire purchase (some exclusions apply) Nov. 27 and Nov. 28 at colehaan.com.
- Current Elliot: 25 percent off with the code THANKS from Wednesday, Nov. 23, to Monday, Nov. 28.
Dolce Vita: Up to 60 percent off items and an extra 20 percent off all sale with code CYBER20.
Equipment: 25 percent off your purchase starting Wednesday, Nov. 23, to Monday, Nov. 28, with the promo code THANKS.
For Love & Lemons: 25 percent off all orders with the code Ouioui from Black Friday to Cyber Monday.
Gilt: Up to 80 percent off top brands on Sunday, Nov. 27, to Monday, Nov. 28.
- Guess: Up to 50 percent off the entire store Wednesday, Nov. 23, to Monday, Nov. 28.
- Halston Heritage: Use code CYBER from Monday, Nov. 28 to Saturday, Dec. 10 for 30 percent off sitewide.
- H&M: Up to 60 percent off select items and free shipping with code 0319 now through Monday, Nov. 28.
- Keds: $10 off your next purchase with any purchase.
- Levi’s: 40 Percent off entire purchase online starting Wednesday, Nov. 23, to Monday, Nov. 28.
- Macy’s: Macy’s “Cyber Week” is going on now and many clothing items are deeply discounted.
- NastyGal: 30 percent off all markdowns.
- Old Navy: 50 percent off in stores and online starting Wednesday, Nov. 23, to Monday, Nov. 28.
- Puma: Extra 30 percent off purchases with promo code CYBERMONDAY16 in stores and online.
- Rebecca Taylor: Starting Tuesday, Nov. 22, to Monday, Nov. 28, get 25 percent off all purchases excluding La Vie Rebecca Taylor with the code CELEBRATE.
- Rent the Runway: $40 off orders $100 and more renttherunway.com.
- Sandro: 25 percent of all styles and free shipping, plus gift with purchase of $500 or more with the code CYBERMONDAY on Monday, Nov. 28.
- Shopbop: Up to 25 percent off from Tuesday, Nov. 22 to Monday, Nov. 28 during Black Friday and Cyber Monday.
- Steve Madden: $10 off your next purchase with any purchase made on Cyber Monday.
- Toms: 25 percent off select styles Thursday, Nov. 24 to Monday, Nov. 28. Additional 10 percent off sale section (with coupon) Monday, Nov. 28.
Originally published November 2015. Updated November 2016.