This Kiss-mas wreath is so easy to make and it looks beautiful along with the rest of our Christmas decor this year. I don’t mind if people want to take a nibble. ‘Tis the season to do so!
DIY Kiss-mas wreath
- 1 bag of original HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk chocolates (silver)
- 1 bag of HERSHEY’S KISSES Cookies ‘n’ Cream Candies (blue and silver)
- 1 bag of HERSHEY’S KISSES SPECIAL DARK Mildly sweet chocolate (purple)
- 1 bag of HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate with Almonds (gold)
- Low-heat glue gun
- Foam wreath form
- Aluminum foil
- 4 containers mini Christmas ornaments in matching colors (purple, blue, gold, silver)
- Start by hot gluing aluminum around the wreath form. This helps the base of the wreath look consistent with the HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate wrappers and ensures that all of the foam color is covered up.
- Next, place some hot glue around the top of an ornament and push it into the foam. The glue and the foam will hold the various ornaments in place so easily.
- Continue adding the various mini Christmas ornaments to the front of the wreath. Don’t put them too close together because you still want to have space for adding all of the delicious HERSHEY’S KISSES Milk Chocolate in between.
- Once your wreath is partially covered in the ornaments, begin filling all of the gaps with the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates. Add a little bit of hot glue to the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates to keep them in place. Don’t worry — the low-heat glue gun won’t hurt the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates at all. Layer, pile and let yourself have fun. There is no wrong way of doing this.
This DIY Kiss-mas wreath is so beautiful! Get creative and try finding HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates in lots of different flavors and colors to match your style. There are so many options and the HERSHEY’S KISSES Chocolates are completely edible on the wreath.
We love that a DIY wreath like this captures a lot of attention. People always want to look up close to make sure that those Kisses are real! Invite them to take a bite, just for fun.
Hang this wreath indoors to prevent melting. Happy holidays!
This post is part of a sponsored collaboration between Hershey’s and SheKnows.